Welcome to ThesisCore!
- Student: a private individual who has purchased access to the Course, or an individual from an organization or institution who has received a Voucher Code.
- Visitor: anyone visiting ThesisCore.com without an Account, or with an Inactive Account.
- Course: the Course offered at ThesisCore.com (“How to develop your Thesis topic”, “How to write your Thesis Proposal”, “How to write your Theoretical Framework”, “How to finish your Thesis”).
- Course content: all Course content, whether courses, lessons, learning methods, assignments, articles, text, references, photographs, images, graphics, videos, tables, data, or any other Course material on ThesisCore.com.
- Blog content: all other content (non-Course content), whether articles, blog-posts, sales pages, text, photographs, images, graphics, tables, data, or any other works on ThesisCore.com accessible to Visitors, and Students that are not logged-in to their Account.
- ThesisCore content: all content, including Course content and Blog content, available on ThesisCore.com
- Account: a username and password that grant access to a Student’s dashboard on ThesisCore.com, and that grant access to the Course for a specified amount of time.
- Inactive Account: a username and password that grant access to a Student’s dashboard on ThesisCore.com, but not to the Course.
- Voucher Code: a code that allows to register or re-activate an Account on ThesisCore.com.
- Educational Institution: an organization or institution which has purchased multiple Voucher Codes to ThesisCore.com and the Course, for use within the organization or institution in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- ThesisCore.com: the website ThesisCore.com and any of its subdomains, owned by De Bliek Educatie, registered at Scheldedal 31, 2904HE Capelle aan den IJssel, The Netherlands, KvK company number: 70681007.
Your Account gives access to the Course (or multiple Courses) for a specified amount of time. After this period, access to the Course will stop, and your Account will automatically become an Inactive Account. You are not permitted to share access to your Account with anyone else. Please notify us immediately if you believe that any breach of security has taken place, such as through the unauthorized use of your username and password. If you share your access knowingly or otherwise, we may cancel or suspend your access to ThesisCore.com and the Course without further obligation to you. To protect from unauthorised use, we recommend that you do not use an obvious username and password or a username and password that you use to access other websites.
Access to the Course starts immediately after an Account is created, or after an Inactive Account is re-activated (resulting in an Account). This can be done by:
- completing a payment on ThesisCore.com, or
- by redeeming a Voucher Code on ThesisCore.com or a subdomain thereof. Voucher Codes are valid 1 year from the date of purchase.
Access to our Course may be purchased per individual Course, or as a bundled Course offering (multiple courses at once). For bundled course offerings, all individual courses are immediately accessible after an Account is created or re-activated.
When your period of access ends, your Account will automatically become an Inactive Account. You will still be able to access your Student’s dashboard (showing previous Course enrollments and general Account information).
Intellectual property rights
By accessing ThesisCore.com, you acknowledge that all ThesisCore content is the property of De Bliek Educatie who owns all intellectual property rights. Using ThesisCore.com and our Course does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in ThesisCore.com, our Course, or the Course content you access. Additionally, the following applies:
Visitors are not permitted to access the Course or view Course content in any way.
Students are granted a limited, revocable, non-sublicensable and non-transferable license to access the Course for non-commercial use. By using the Course you agree to:
- not store or archive, download or cache, scan or photocopy, print, publish, republish or redistribute, disseminate, link to or embed, alter, adapt, amend, incorporate, merge, sell, translate, localize, copy or otherwise alter any Course content, including, but not limited to, articles, courses, lessons, learning methods, assignments, text, references, photographs, graphics, artwork, images, tables, data, files, video or audio in any way;
- not create derivative works from the Course;
- not view the Course anywhere but on ThesisCore.com.
Educational Institutions are granted a limited, revocable, non-sublicensable, transferable license that allows to distribute a Voucher Code to a person within their organization or institution (internal use only), for non-commercial use. A person from this organization or institution which has received a Voucher Code automatically becomes a Student, and needs to accept the terms and conditions applicable before access to the Course is granted.
To allow us to continuously improve our Course, we reserve the right to vary (increase or decrease) the amount and type of Course content that we make available at ThesisCore.com at any time. If preferred, an Educational Institution can be offered an exclusive subdomain at ThesisCore.com where different Course content update terms apply (for example, update Course content once every academic year).
ThesisCore.com offers general interest articles on “How to write a thesis”. We call this: Blog content, as these articles are posted in a designated “Blog” and “Tips” section on ThesisCore.com that is freely accessible. You are welcome to share links to individual articles from this Blog-content, as long as:
- a reference to “ThesisCore.com” is included;
- the link is not posted on a site, in a way that suggests that we endorse any products or services offered on or through that site;
- you do not present information about us that is false, distasteful or offensive, or infringes any rights of any person, including intellectual property rights.
Pricing and Payment
Prices will be communicated at ThesisCore.com, in Euros. If applicable, Value Added Tax (VAT) will be automatically calculated based on your country of residence. We may modify our price from time to time, and you agree to pay the price stated at the time you purchase access.
For: Educational Institution
For organizations and institutions interested in purchasing multiple Voucher Codes, prices will be communicated through a quotation.
When you submit your details and payment to us, you are making an offer to us to purchase access to the Course. When your order details and payment have been successfully verified, your offer will be accepted by us and a contract formed with us. Payments completed through ThesisCore.com will be processed automatically and an Account will be registered and/or activated after payment verification.
For: Educational Institution Voucher Codes purchased using a bank transfer will be delivered digitally within 10 working days of verification of the payment (unless your quotation states otherwise).
When purchasing access, verify that you provide us with accurate and complete information as we rely on any information you provide to us. It is your responsibility to update and maintain changes to that information.
Termination and Refund
After you have purchased access to the Course, or after you have redeemed a Voucher Code, an Account with access to the Course will automatically be created and/or activated. Given the digital nature of this product, you agree that you do not have any right to cancel your order, in part or in its entirety, and that you are not entitled to a refund.
For: Educational Institution
Unredeemed Voucher Codes will be refunded in full within 3 months of purchase upon request.
We do our best to provide a great experience to you, but at the same time we hope you understand that we are unable to foresee all possible contingencies. To the fullest extent allowed by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, representations, conditions and duties (except any duties of good faith) of any kind, including without limitations, any warranties of satisfactory quality, security, merchantability or of fitness for a particular purpose. Liabilities arising from any damages resulting from your use of ThesisCore.com, in so-far these liabilities are covered by the professional liability insurance (PLI) from De Bliek Educatie, insured by Hiscox SA, Avuenue J.F. Kenny 35F, L-1855, Luxembourg, are limited to the amount stipulated by this PLI. A viewing-copy of this PLI will be made available upon request. In so-far the liability is not covered by this PLI, our liability is limited to the amount you have paid to access ThesisCore.com
We offer a 95% uptime guarantee for ThesisCore.com and any of its subdomains. Excessive downtime is compensated by granting additional access to an Account on a pro-rata basis.
Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Dutch law and the courts of the Netherlands, which have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise out of, under, or in connection with these terms and conditions.
Notification of changes
These terms and conditions were last updated on November 11 2019 and replace all previous terms and conditions for ThesisCore.com. We may update these terms and conditions for business, legal or regulatory reasons. Any changes to these terms and conditions will become effective immediately from the date that we notify you of them on this page.